Sunday, August 2, 2009

About1/8/09 and Daniel party

Today morning come back from school! YAWNNNNNNN!!! BORED WTF! DAMN BORED SCHOOL BADMINTON TEAM DAMN BORED LAME!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KIDS!!!!!!

After school went back home and preparing going to pg...... so when going to pg , in car my mother keep scolding me and talk talk talk bla bla bla .. and i dont no wat she scold for wat... just shot shot 1.. but lucky i hav my mp4 then i hear my mp4 and i dint listen wat she says! caz i feel like she TALK RUBBISH! and make me piss off... then arrive in pg house i on9ing and take a nap until 6:30 then i prepare myself to Daniel Party!

Around 7pm ben call me and i went down and me and Ben and Bernard going to Daniel house...... and Daniel house is full of ppl! omgosh........ then around 7 30 we went down to the community hall and hav buffet.. not for long BBT member Keong, Heng and Eifer is coming down for buffet also... then we bbt gathering together eat and laugh together.... then another 2 bbt menber Jing and Jarod just arrived to Daniel buffet at 9 something.. lolz... after buffet me Eifer, Jing going to Jarod house( of couse Jorad also comeing v us) so i 1st time saw Jarod house is so Special! woot....!

Finish vistting Jarod house we go ben house.. so WE jerking at there..... until 11 :55 then i'm going back home... and i on9ing waitting for Eleona to on (caz she call me to on) but in the end she dint on so i go taking a bath and off to bed... but until 1 am i suddenly wake up and i dont no y i suddenly wake up lolz and i sit in font of my lap top and i saw Eleona is on9ing so i call her lolz.. so we chat until 3 am then we off to bed.... awww Gud night yosh! peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment