Friday, August 7, 2009

Yesterday

Paiseh Paiseh yesterday for got to update my blog...

Period 1 to 4 ,i almost kena 2 times ALUBA -.-"
so at 1pm somthing me and my 4x100m teamate prepare for compertition.. and we r warmming up......

SO! the event started about 1:30pm so i was the 1 place to run on the 4x100m so in tat time i was so presure! caz i run on the 1st place!!!when running there was 2 error so run all over again ... -.-" but at the 3rd time i was on fire.. i suddenly hav comfident to run.. so tat time i run so fast.. and i also get shock! lolz + my brother teach me some technique.. thx to him~

so we won at 2nd place, we lost the 1st place just 0.016sec only!!!!! ALMOST GET GOLD MEDAL

4x100m our teamate hav Wei Ping, Wen Lim, Seong Tiang, Me....

but we try our best.. not bad having a silver medal already....



So after school going back home...

Nightz playing dota v my brother.. and i was so PEK CEK~ he keep feeding..zzzzzz but nvm.. so after dota.. sleep~ tat my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment