Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Sunday Sunday... yawn yawn yawn

Sunday .... zzz i wake up at 7 30am and prepare to going to badminton.... so at 8am then going for badminton.... so..... after badminton going back home and taking bath and going to hav breakfast with my father.. and my father take me to BM and had hong ken mee... after breakfast then only come back home..

Afternoon dotaing v Shu Chen.. nothing feel dota got alittle bit bored... so mayb i going to stop dotaing already -.-" nvm beside i on skype and talk v eleona and shu chen lolz..

So i dint had my lunch and dinner caz i feel so full. so i just had my supper, tat enough for me...

Nightz? doing nothing.. just go out for a sec then come back home... and now i'm going to sleep... i guess tat sleep is my daily job.....

No comments:

Post a Comment