Friday, July 24, 2009

24/07/09

Morning.. sleeping in the class... caz too tired....... just sleep for two period..... after sleeping studying......and i got a BIRD SHIT at the back of my shirt.... -.- damn so sui siao........ then i faster change my shirt...

Afternoon..... me and my friends go find something to ate.... then i sit inside my friends special edision car... it's a sauna car.. is so hot .. and my swt keep coming out ..... after i step out his car... i realise tat outside is colder than inside... =.=" cool....
after eating then going back home..

Evening... accually i'm going to penang... but my mom sunddenly say trw go penang...... then i was like =.=" Oh man..... i can play basketball already!!! then i Dotaing and chating... in my perai house tat alll...... boring.......... YAWNNNNNNN Nightzzzz~ peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment