Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bon Odori...... and The missing handphone...

Today Heng fetch me to Bon Odori.... thx to him... when we arrive there i saw a lot of people damn is not just a lot is DAMN lot of ppl... O.M.G... and i saw alot of Japanese .. they're so beutiful @_@.. 1st thing we arrive there is to find Ben.... after finding ben... me and heng go walk around in explanet... Before me and Heng go to the playground and meet ben... i realise tat my handphone is missing!!! then i was shock! and i find my bag... and my pocket.. but my hp was not there... nvm... but Lucky my Wallet still there... after meet ben at the playground and we wait for Jing and Jarod( 2 bbt ppl) and we walk together.... looking for something to eat and watch some japanese prefromance.. and i saw alot of school friends at Explanet.....

ermm.. we walk like 45 minute then we saw alot of fireworks .... it's so beutiful.. after fireworks we continue walk .. but i feel so moody caz i was worry wat happen v my Handphone... DAMN IT Where my hand phone~~~~~~~~~ haiz... Tat time i hav no mood to jerking around.... haiz... peace~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment