Wednesday, July 29, 2009

29/7/09

Morning- Going to school... just like everyday... accept weekend...

Afternoon- after going back home i taking a bath then on9ing... YAWNNN!!!

Evening- i going to campbrige and jerking at there... talk talk talk then after the time is up then i went back home..

Home- playing plurk... then wishing Daniel happy birthday....... tat all... today is the most boring day.....

Add- my parents dont no wat i going to do next, just always call me to read.. and i wont listen to them caz i had my own way and THEY WILL NOT STOP ME NO MATTER WAT THEY DO! I WONT STOP.. caz i hav my own way! and i feel like listen to teacher teaching while learning is the best way i can IMPROVE MYSELF!

Pek Cek damn! I 1 to let them kena! Just wake i will let them know wat i'm DOING! just wait! JUST WAIT!

LOLZ and i hav a deal v my MOM.. !! and i wont lose !! i hav confidents!





NIGHTZ ALL!! PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment