Thursday, July 30, 2009

30/7/09

Morning- going to school and i feel so active! dunno wat happen to me.... lolz... then i dint sleep in the class for the hold day!!! so i hav listen wat teacher teaching about...

Afternoon- me and my friend go to eat roti canai... after ate my roti canai, and i feel so full i shouldn't order so many roti canai.. so nvm then i when back home....

Home- On9ing and chatting ..... then i went to hav my lunch at 7 something then i went to training...

Training- today i got form! and i found out tat i playing single is better than player double.... lolz! then i trained until 11pm... and i feel extremely tired... after training went back home....

Home again- take a hot bath then on9ing..... and now? off to sleep.. Good night... Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment