Thursday, July 23, 2009

Training.....( badminton) and my mom Bday....

Morning... study in class....... until 8 period.......... but the last 2 period .. i was training at the hall... ( badminton...

after school going back and get some rest... then i saw my mom and i remember tat today is my mom BDAY... then i just say Happy Birthday !! tat all.. == i feel tat i was so evil.. just a Happy Birthday Word for her and a card only... my brother go celebrate v her.. but i dint go celebrate v them bcaz i hav training soon( badminton training Again...) then i feel so SORRY to my mother....

Then from 8pm i train until 11pm... for 3 hours.... jumping her jumping there..damn tired....then i going back, take a bath then chatting v my small little sister.....

Now..... going to sleep soon~~~ NIGHTZ all .. peace~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment