Monday, July 27, 2009

27/7/09

Morning- going to school yawnnn.. then sleeping in the class frpm 7:11 until 8:15..... then i wake up... but i dint notice tat i forgot to bring my Text book come to school until the 4th period then i know!! but lucky me.. my friends borrow me his book... thx to him!! orelse i will get... >.< (bad things happen)

Afternoon- about the 6th period .. me and my friends sitting together and play some game.... (boring game) beside nothing to do then i join them lol.... but once of my friends playing until so high then go and kiss my friends ear ( caz my other friends say so ) LOL! then everyone laughing! and i laugh until my tear went out......then after school i want home....

Evening- my grandmother coming over to my house and me and my family going out for dinner... after dinner then came back home...

Home- On9ing chatting and get piss off bcaz some jerk make me piss off......now .. going to sleep is so late already .. NIGHTZ alll... peace~~

Plus+ hope my brother and his girl friend are happy and healthy in Taiwan.....

No comments:

Post a Comment