Friday, July 17, 2009

lying? r u kidding me?

ermm... today.......... i told my friends tat i going pg trw.. but they say i'm lying... darn it.. i know tat last time i told them i staying at 11 floor! but they say i'm told them before tat i staying at 13 floor.. WTF! the main point is THEY SAY YESTERDAY I TOLD THEM TAT I STAY IN 12 FLOOR!! WTF ! tat time they make me so piss off... then.. they say i better stay in LOBBY better.. wat kind of DOG friends they are... just like to see ppl pissing off and they just get happy... damn la i not going to let them make fool of me.. there for i not going to BEHAVE LIKE a CLOWN FOR THEM.. otherwise they wont RESPECT ME as a friend!!!

I WARNING THEM for the 1st time!.. dont piss me off orelse u may pay the prize tat wat u all hav done..

No comments:

Post a Comment