Wednesday, July 29, 2009

28/7/09

Morning- Going to school... writing writing writing , studying studying studying and speaking speaking speaking...... tat all..

Afternoon- follow my friend to test drive Toyota Vios... and my friend driving the Toyoya Vios.. and i almost got killed.. caz my friends knock the Red light... and i'm feel so scare.. awww but lucky there is no car coming ..... after test drive then we went back home....

Home- Taking a hot bath~ then go down stair and taking my dinner.... after dinner went back to my room and on9ing until 7:30 then went out to training in Juru..(badminton training)

Training- running Taman and jump skipping rope.. then do physical... so do until 10:30 caz dint hav court to play.. so Sir call us do all those things... after training went back home....

Home Again- on9ing and taking a bath then...... sure sleep! caz i'm going to sleep now! so PEACE!!!! Today is another peace day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment