Sunday, July 26, 2009

26/7/09

Morning- wake up at 7:30am then play dota for a sec until 8:15 then morning call Jing and Jarod.... after morning call i prepare for bbt... go take a bath then wear my basketball shirt take my bball and going down ...

Playing bbal time- when heng and his brother playing bbal v us we play seriously but after they are gone... all JERK! cant play seriously me and jing pek cek! but nvm good game...... but no mood.....then going back home

At home, taking bath then eat my Wan tan mee after wan tan mee.. my mother went out, there for i'm alone ... then i went over B block and find Jing... then i waiting for jing to finish up his CURRY MEE, when his eating curry mee... I playing L4D but i'm not good to playing L4D caz i dint play b4... lol...After jing finish his curry me.. me and jing going to tesco and hav some MCDonald.. then go tesco buying pens ... when Jing asking the MALAY PIG about the Pens Prize and then malay pig dint anwser him BCAZ SHE DONT NO HOW TO HEAR ENGLISH !!! NOOB! AND MAKE ME SO PEK CEK !!! WTF!then we went back to Jing house....

At jing house- helping jing doing his project LOL! he is so funny 1st time cying Jing holding a mob! lol .... then i went back home..
teaching Jing about chinese word LOLZ!! (when doing project)

Home.. taking a nap then going back to perai home.....
Night? i'm going to sleep now...... so good night all~~ NIGTHZ!!!! peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment